YARRABEND - The Mills Townhouses
Industrial Meets Refined!
- 6.5 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 9 Minutes Walk to Alphington Train Station
- Minutes walk to The Village Alphington, Alphington Park, Bowling Club, Artisan Food Precinct, Amphitheatre & Turbine Park
*Secure Car Parking *Rooftop Terrace*Storage *The Village Alphington *Childcare *Medical *Cafes *And Many More Amenities
An architecturally striking nod to the site’s industrial roots, The Mills breathes new life into this iconic corner of Melbourne. Townhouses and lofts by internationally renowned DKO Architecture each boast their own unique character, blending raw materials and refined finishes to set new standards of urban cool.
Outside, laneways and tree-lined walkways lead residents to Paper Square and a central courtyard – the perfect place to meet neighbours, for children to play and for the pleasures of life to unfold.
The Mills captures all the best aspects of Melbourne’s urban lifestyle, right down to laneways and tree-lined walkways that link the precinct to Paper Square park. Gather your friends for a glass or two on the rooftop terrace or relax with a book in one of the leafy central courtyards.
Centrally located and wrapped around Paper Square park, The Mills Precinct is a stone’s throw from everything YarraBend has to offer. It runs along along the elevated Paper Trail and the Health & Wellness Centre and sits a short stroll from the Yarra River.
The YarraBend masterplan divides 14 hectares into six separate precincts—each is a distinct reflection and response to the artistry, heritage and aesthetics of its immediate surroundings. The careful design process has ensured the precincts have their own unique personalities while connecting seamlessly together. Some key amenities in YarraBend include:
- 25% of Outdoor Parks – Each of YarraBend’s parks will offer something different, including outdoor picnic areas and bbq’s and spaces for community events plus an elevated walking trail
- Health & Wellness Centre exclusive to residents – featuring the latest technology in training equipment, indoor heated swimming pool, spa and steam room, yoga & pilates studio, massage centre, outdoor spa’s and outdoor swimming pool
- YarraBend Entertainment and Business Hub – Featuring Private Dining and function spaces, bookable rooftop terrace, under cover cinema and lounge area. Plus co sharing work spaces and bookable meeting spaces
- Hospitality precinct featuring Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Gourmet Grocers curated by Scott Picket of Estelle, Matilda, the newly opened Pastore, Lupo and his brand new Pickett’s Deli & Rotisserie
- Tech concierge service for all residents
- Electric car charging station on site
- Alphington Village, featuring major Coles and Aldi supermarkets, plus over 4,000sqm of retail space, 24 hours fitness centre, pharmacy, cinema, office spaces, medical Centre and Child care (developed by others)
- Close proximity to some of Melbourne’s best primary, high school and Universities
- Close proximity to hospitals
6.5km from Melbourne’s CBD on the banks of the Yarra river, YarraBend is the new benchmark for design and urban liveability. Founded on six visionary pillars, such as gastronomy, technology, wellness and sustainability, YarraBend will transform the way we live, work and play.
Estimated Completion Q3 2021