YARRABEND - FOURDRINIER HOUSE
A Real Connection to Nature!
- 6.5 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 9 Minutes Walk to Alphington Train Station
- Minutes walk to The Village Alphington, Alphington Park, Bowling Club, Artisan Food Precinct, Amphitheatre & Turbine Park
*Secure Car Parking *Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Dining Areas & BBQ & Edible Gardens *The Village Alphington *Childcare *Medical *And many more amenities
Blurring the line between the old and the new, the historic Wetlap building is retained and re-imagined as Fourdrinier House – a collection of warehouse-style apartments.
Inspired by heritage. Feature brick-tile wall, exposed concrete, metal accents, and wide floorboards echo the building’s industrial past. The Apartments have spacious layouts and up to 3m high ceilings, with select apartments showcasing large warehouse-style windows and concrete columns. Designed to impress, all kitchens boast Smeg appliances, black reconstituted stone splashbacks and benchtops, and sleek stainless steel accents.
The YarraBend masterplan divides 14 hectares into six separate precincts—each is a distinct reflection and response to the artistry, heritage and aesthetics of its immediate surroundings. The careful design process has ensured the precincts have their own unique personalities while connecting seamlessly together. Some key amenities in YarraBend include:
- 25% of Outdoor Parks – Each of YarraBend’s parks will offer something different, including outdoor picnic areas and bbq’s and spaces for community events plus an elevated walking trail
- Health & Wellness Centre exclusive to residents – featuring the latest technology in training equipment, indoor heated swimming pool, spa and steam room, yoga & pilates studio, massage centre, outdoor spa’s and outdoor swimming pool
- YarraBend Entertainment and Business Hub – Featuring Private Dining and function spaces, bookable rooftop terrace, under cover cinema and lounge area. Plus co sharing work spaces and bookable meeting spaces
- Hospitality precinct featuring Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Gourmet Grocers curated by Scott Picket of Estelle, Matilda, the newly opened Pastore, Lupo and his brand new Pickett’s Deli & Rotisserie
- Tech concierge service for all residents
- Electric car charging station on site
- Alphington Village, featuring major Coles and Aldi supermarkets, plus over 4,000sqm of retail space, 24 hours fitness centre, pharmacy, cinema, office spaces, medical Centre and Child care (developed by others)
- Close proximity to some of Melbourne’s best primary, high school and Universities
- Close proximity to hospitals
6.5km from Melbourne’s CBD on the banks of the Yarra river, YarraBend is the new benchmark for design and urban liveability. Founded on six visionary pillars, such as gastronomy, technology, wellness and sustainability, YarraBend will transform the way we live, work and play.