YARRABEND - Artisan Residence Culinary House - Apt B1.06
Designed meets Functionality!
- 6.5 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 9 Minutes Walk to Alphington Train Station
- Minutes walk to The Village Alphington, Alphington Park, Bowling Club, Artisan Food Precinct, Amphitheatre & Turbine Park
*Secure Car Parking *The Village Alphington *Childcare *Medical *Cafes *And Many More Amenities
Created by internationally renowned architects DKO and Techne, these one, two and three bedroom apartments are a celebration of craftsmanship. A striking façade frames views looking east towards the suburbs gourmet food district and Artisan Park or west towards a leafy garden and The Hub. The urban-meets-heritage feel of Culinary House is striking, with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship in evidence wherever you turn.
Urban yet edgy, layers of metalwork and textured materials create a bold, crafted aesthetic. Interior palettes reference the site’s rich industrial heritage through the use of innovative materials and ideas for modern living. In Culinary House, you’ll find clever little touches, painstakingly designed to make each room practical and elegant in equal measure. With premium Italian appliances, your kitchen is as beautiful as the produce you can find downstairs in the suburbs gourmet food district.
The YarraBend masterplan divides 14 hectares into six separate precincts—each is a distinct reflection and response to the artistry, heritage and aesthetics of its immediate surroundings. The careful design process has ensured the precincts have their own unique personalities while connecting seamlessly together. Some key amenities in YarraBend include:
- 25% of Outdoor Parks – Each of YarraBend’s parks will offer something different, including outdoor picnic areas and bbq’s and spaces for community events plus an elevated walking trail
- Health & Wellness Centre exclusive to residents – featuring the latest technology in training equipment, indoor heated swimming pool, spa and steam room, yoga & pilates studio, massage centre, outdoor spa’s and outdoor swimming pool
- YarraBend Entertainment and Business Hub – Featuring Private Dining and function spaces, bookable rooftop terrace, under cover cinema and lounge area. Plus co sharing work spaces and bookable meeting spaces
- Hospitality precinct featuring Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Gourmet Grocers curated by Scott Picket of Estelle, Matilda, the newly opened Pastore, Lupo and his brand new Pickett’s Deli & Rotisserie
- Tech concierge service for all residents
- Electric car charging station on site
- Alphington Village, featuring major Coles and Aldi supermarkets, plus over 4,000sqm of retail space, 24 hours fitness centre, pharmacy, cinema, office spaces, medical Centre and Child care (developed by others)
- Close proximity to some of Melbourne’s best primary, high school and Universities
- Close proximity to hospitals
6.5km from Melbourne’s CBD on the banks of the Yarra river, YarraBend is the new benchmark for design and urban liveability. Founded on six visionary pillars, such as gastronomy, technology, wellness and sustainability, YarraBend will transform the way we live, work and play.
Estimated Completion Q3 2021