The Easton Burwood
Stunning Modern Living
- 16.1 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 2 Minute Walk to Burwood Heights Shopping Centre
- 2.8 Kilometers from Mount Waverley Train Station
- 17 Minute Walk to Deakin Uni
- 5.7 Kilometers from Holmesglen Institute
- 1 Minute Walk to Burwood Hwy Light Rail
A distinctive new residential enclave, set against a backdrop of quality established homes. Sitting proudly upon a crest, at the junction of Burwood Highway and Middleborough Road the site enjoys views to both the city and the Dandenong Ranges. The Easton Burwood is more than just a place to work, rest and play in style. As a new addition to a tightly knit, family-oriented neighbourhood, residents are assured of experiencing what MRCB have set out to create; a rich and welcoming community that will
grow and evolve for many years to come.
Long known as the residential mecca of Melbourne, the eastern suburbs
offer the ultimate in well rounded living. From schools and universities, through to hospitality, shopping, thriving local communities and highly sort after residential real estate; if it’s in the east, it’s most likely superior.
Boasting the ultimate in connectivity, The Easton Burwood marks the
centre of Melbourne’s east.