*Only 2 Remaining*
Construction Completing Soon
Your Life Established
- 14.3 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 10 Minute walk to Moorabbin Train Station
- 1.1 Kilometres from Moorabbin Shopping Precinct
FEELS LIKE HOME Beautiful family homes in a cherished location. Open the doors and you’re immediately greeted by soaring voids and dramatic interior volumes, beautifully complemented by lush bespoke gardens. Expertly crafted, they bring together the easy appeal of a townhouse with the comforts of a traditional home, something rarely found in Melbourne today.
LIVE LIFE LOCAL Soak up the spirit of summer by the bayside. Peruse the stores in Hampton Street or drop in to Church Street’s countless chic eateries and cafés for espresso and a casual bite. Duck out for essentials and daily errands nearby. Tennis, golf and yachting clubs, playgrounds and beautiful parklands. The suburb’s abundant amenities add a special dimension to life through the seasons.
CREATED FROM THE OUTSIDE IN A place to start a family, with room to grow and thrive. Brighton Est’s residences are designed with discerning owner occupiers in mind. Families will love the flowing front and rear gardens, perfect for children and pets to stretch out and feel real grass underfoot. A home with space to spend time outdoors, to entertain, and enjoy the daily to-and-fro of family life.
- Brighton East has well-developed infrastructure and excellent environment, making it ideal for living: close to schools, shopping centres and train stations. It is Melbourne’s famous affluent area.
- The project was designed by internationally renowned architect Warren & Mahoney and acclaimed landscape designer Myles Baldwin.
- 9 modern architecturally-designed homes with premium inclusion: 2.7 meter ceiling high, double glazing windows and Miele kitchen appliances
- Surrounded by rich education resources: Bentleigh West Primary School (96 score) & Brighton Secondary College. And famous private school: St. Leonard’s College and Haileybury (Brighton Campus)
- Easy access to Nepean Hwy, 25 mins directly to Melbourne CBD
- Walk to Dendy Park, a great place for exercising, kids’ playing and walking dogs!
- Walk to Brighton Public Golf Course, it’s a paradise for golf lovers!
- 7 mins drive to the famous Brighton Beach
- 5 mins drive to Hampton Street Retailers includes café shops, restaurants and different kinds of retail shops and more…
- 5 min drive to Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
Estimated Completion July 2021