*ONLY 4 REMAINING*
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCING SOON
Your Life Established
- 14.3 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 10 Minute walk to Moorabbin Train Station
- 1.1 Kilometers from Moorabbin Shopping Precinct
FEELS LIKE HOME Beautiful family homes in a cherished location. Open the doors and you’re immediately greeted by soaring voids and dramatic interior volumes, beautifully complemented by lush bespoke gardens. Expertly crafted, they bring together the easy appeal
of a townhouse with the comforts of a traditional home, something rarely found in Melbourne today. Enjoy the style and sophistication of seamless bayside village life in a place that’s rich in amenity, premier schooling and a leafy cachet. LIVE LIFE LOCAL Soak up the spirit of summer by the bayside. Peruse the stores in Hampton Street or drop in to Church Street’s countless chic eateries and cafés for espresso and a casual bite. Duck out for essentials and daily errands nearby. Tennis, golf and yachting clubs, playgrounds and beautiful parklands. The suburb’s abundant amenities add a special dimension to life through the seasons. CREATED FROM THE OUTSIDE IN Internationally renowned architects Warren & Mahoney have created an elegant fusion of life and living. A place to start a family, with room to grow and thrive. Brighton Est’s residences are designed with discerning owner occupiers in mind. Families will love the flowing front and rear gardens, perfect for children and pets to stretch out and feel real grass underfoot. A home with space to spend time outdoors, to entertain, and enjoy the daily to-and-fro of family life. Where comfort is the ultimate luxury. Each townhouse is beautifully considered and ideally oriented to draw in plentiful sun, light and air. Warm, welcoming and secure, they are created for those with a desire for the best life can offer. Homes With Heart Generous Miele kitchens and spacious islands form the heart of the open-plan homes with a natural flow to beautiful garden yards. They shape truly welcoming venues for families and friends to gather. Soaring glazing and expansive picture windows invite the outside inside bringing greenery, life and sunshine deep into the homes. Timber and glass stairs keep the mood bright and airy while a superb spatial flow encourages seamless links between internal and external spaces for year-round enjoyment. Bathrooms and ensuites are luxurious and indulgent. Freestanding bathtubs form the centrepiece of these private spaces that have clearly been crafted with great care. Understated Elegance Two beautiful colour schemes draw inspiration from the muted tones of nature. They bring together elegant expanses of stone, fine-grained timber floors and textural bedroom carpets, creating an air of easy luxury that permeates every space and every room. Solid, quality finishes have been carefully chosen for their beauty, simplicity and low-maintenance style. Everywhere you look there’s delight in the details from the strong big-picture design right down to the finger-tip storage and soft-close drawers. The overriding organic mood produces a timeless backdrop, ready to dress with your own personal touches.
- Brighton East has well-developed infrastructure and excellent environment, making it ideal for living: close to schools, shopping centres and train stations. It is Melbourne’s famous affluent area.
- The project was designed by internationally renowned architect Warren & Mahoney and acclaimed landscape designer Myles Baldwin.
- 9 modern architecturally-designed homes with premium inclusion: 2.7 meter ceiling high, double glazing windows and Miele kitchen appliances
- Surrounded by rich education resources: Bentleigh West Primary School (96 score) & Brighton Secondary College. And famous private school: St. Leonard’s College and Haileybury (Brighton Campus)
- Easy access to Nepean Hwy, 25 mins directly to Melbourne CBD
- Walk to Dendy Park, a great place for exercising, kids’ playing and walking dogs!
- Walk to Brighton Public Golf Course, it’s a paradise for golf lovers!
- 7 mins drive to the famous Brighton Beach
- 5 mins drive to Hampton Street Retailers includes cafe shops, restaurants and different kins of retail shops and more…
- 5 min drive to Westfield Southland Shopping Centre