Sturt St. Parque
*Only 2 Remaining*
- 9.3 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 1 Minute walk to Mt Alexander Rd Tram
- 11-13 Minute walk to Glenbervie & Essendon Train Station
- 4 Minute walk to Essendon/Mt Alexander Rd Shopping Precinct
Embrace parkside living at Sturt St Parque. Twenty-six unique residences form a stunning statement in Melbourne’s leafy and sought after suburb of Essendon.
Step out from Sturt St Parque for a parkland paradise with endless recreational opportunities. The sought after location of Essendon offers an abundance of local cafés and eateries within walking distance of your new home. Numerous retail centres and high quality private schools are all on your doorstep. Articulated with clean, uncomplicated gestures, the built form reflects the adjacent parkland. The richness and quality of the façade materiality creates a timeless statement.
- Highly walkability score with countless amenities, shops and parks.
- Short walk to Lincoln Park, Salmon Reserve and Woodlands Park.
- 10 minute bike to Maribyrnong River, its river front trails and the Essendon Rowing club.
- End of block stroll to the popular North Essendon Shopping Village.
- Puckle Street, Rose Street, Highpoint and Essendon DFO shopping precincts all located within 10 mins.
- Walking distance to the No. 59 tram and Essendon train station.