LIVE CITY Footscray
A Thriving New Precinct in The World’s Most Livable City
- 8.0 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 1.6 Kilometers from the Famous Footscray Market & Shops
- 2.3 Kilometers from Highpoint Shopping Centre
- 1.5 Kilometers from Middle Footscray Train Station
*Residence Communal Lounge
An exciting landmark precinct is about to unfold in Melbourne’s popular growth suburb – Footscray. When complete Live City will feature bustling laneways lined with boutique shops and cafes, a public plaza accented with nature and art, health facilities, fresh food and convenience offerings.
Live City a fully integrated mixed-use master planned community is set to be the new beating heart of Footscray. It will rise triumphantly above its heritage grounds, boasting contemporary residences and communal rooftop facilities everything designed to turn ever moment of life into a vibrant experience.
World class design, these affordable dwellings capture the best angles, with each apartment featuring floor to ceiling glass that invite in the maximum amount of natural light and warmth during the day. The expansive outlooks over the suburb and towards the city skyline captured from the generous sized balconies, adds to the living experience.
Connectivity is the key to living at Live City. Excellent accessibility via major arterial roads and public transport at your doorstep has you to your destination effortlessly within 10 minutes to Melbourne CBD. As too are Victoria University, schools, Highpoint Shopping Centre, hospitals, parklands, Maribyrnong River and Flemington Racecourse.
Stake your claim in Melbourne’s newest up and coming precinct teeming with character and history, Live City Footscray comes alive with possibilities, future growth and the promise of great things to come.
- A dynamic new precinct comes to life in Footscray
- A unique lifestyle opportunity 8.0 kms to the CBD
- Masterplanned fully integrated community that will offer retail, dining, fresh food, public space, art and stunning residential.
- Each apartment enjoys floor to ceiling glass external panels to invite in the maximum amount of natural light and warmth during the day
- Residents have access to 66 hectares of open space in Footscray. Major parks include Footscray Park, Quarry Park and Burndap Park
- Footscray features more than 120 shops. Major shopping precincts include Nicholson Street Mall, Footscray Market and Little Saigon Market
- Catch the tram to Highpoint Shopping Centre which features 500 stores and is Victoria’s second largest centre.
- 700m to Victoria University’s main campus has more than 20,000 students
- Close to The Western Private and Public Hospitals, Footscray City College & Gilmore Girls Maribyrnong College.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments from $380,000