Cool, Calm, Connected
- 40.0 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 3.9 Kilometres from Sunbury Train Station
- 3.9 Kilometres from Sunbury Shopping Centre
Sunbury strikes the ideal balance between country and urban living thanks to its established amenities, its proximity to the city and its idyllic natural landscape rich in heritage.
Named after Sunbury on the Thames in England, Sunbury is renowned for being the birthplace of the Ashes, the home of the much-loved Sunfest, and a gateway to the Victorian Goldfields. It boasts stunning heritage buildings, an independent cinema, a booming café scene and a thriving art culture. And only a stones throw away is Victoria’s oldest wine region, the iconic Macedon Ranges and Daylesford. No matter your lifestyle or interest it’s all here for you.
Hermitage offers a rare opportunity to live close to the city while enjoying an abundance of green spaces and pretty, tree-lined streetscapes. Each townhouse is bordered by gum trees and positioned on its own private estate, and only moments from the town centre or the Calder Freeway to get you to Melbourne’s CBD.
Threaded with heritage walking tracks and trails, the countryside surrounding Hermitage is ripe for exploration. Residents can access sweeping park-lands, walking paths and bike tracks from their own peaceful pocket of the secluded estate.
- Contemporary double-storey boutique townhouse to create a new residential community in Sunbury
- Residents can choose between two floorplan types in flexible configurations designed to suit all lifestyle stages and promote individuality
- 10 mins drive to Sunbury Primary School
- 7 mins drive to Sunbury Downs Secondary College or 12 min drive to Salesian College
- 8 mins drive to Sunbury Train Station
- 10 mins walk to Route 483 bus stops
- 8 mins drive to Sunbury Square Shopping Centre & Sunbury Recreation Reserve
- Easy access to M79 Calder Freeway, only 40 mins drive to Melbourne CBD
Estimated Completion End 2022