Contemporary Terraces Defined
by Timeless Luxury
- 9.6 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 1 Minute to nearest tram stop
- 2.4 Kilometers from Kew junction shopping precinct
- 12 Minute walk to North Balwyn Shopping Centre
- Surrounded by prestigious education institutions
Eastbridge is designed around a beautifully landscaped central pathway, surrounded by planters and leafy arbours, creating an inviting sense of community, the use of texture effortlessly accentuates and articulates each individual terrace.
The design of Eastbridge evokes the nearby parklands, the leafy streets, and the warmth of the established Kew setting. A considered landscape by Jack Merlo features beautiful planters brimming with plants found in the local area as well as arbours and feature trees to mark the entrance of each home. With cars secured in the basement double lock-up garage, each terrace is afforded a beautiful garden outlook, with expanses of glass creating an unobstructed aspect that blurs the line between interior and exterior spaces.