Apt 906 - Yarra One (Nomination Sale)
Distinctly South Yarra
- NOMINATION SALE – MASSIVE STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION SEPT 2020
- 50.0 m2 Internal area; 6.0 m2 External Area
- Premium South Yarra Apartment – 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
- High rental yield – estimated $450-500 per week
- 4 Minute Walk to South Yarra Train station
- 2 Minute Walk to Toorak Road cafes and restaurants
- Minutes Walk to Tram Stops (58 & 78 Tram)
- 4 Minute Walk to Chapel Street
- Walk, Ride, Tram, Train Melbourne is a connected City
- Short tram or train ride to everything Melbourne has to offer In Shopping, Food & Dining, Sports Arenas
- Surrounded by restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centre, banks etc
*Concierge *L2 Private Cellars *L1 Gym *Yoga Retreat *Dance Studio *L1 Spa Retreat *L2 Library Lounge *L2 Private Kitchen & Dining *Rooftop Entertainment
If South Yarra is Melbourne’s most prestigious location, then Claremont Street is the city’s most exclusive address. And at the heart of it all is Yarra One.
Yarra One is the final masterstroke in the Forrest Hill precinct. Connecting Yarra Lane to Daly Street, which in turn flows through to Chapel Street, the atrium will be a destination and a natural heart of Melbourne’s most exclusive neighbourhood. Rising above the atrium is the elliptical tower of Yarra One, with a refined and sculptural composition and gleaming curved façade designed to provide a full spectrum of views. While it commands a grand presence on the skyline, Fender Katsalidis has been mindful to anchor the building within the context of South Yarra. The result is an address which is both visually compelling and perfectly at home.
Stepping through the doors of Yarra One into the ground floor lobby, the world outside falls away and the building’s focus on materiality begins. The eye is immediately drawn to the monolithic marble block sculpted as a reception desk and framed by elegant brass and bronze detailing. This is where the concierge will welcome your guests, receive your packages, organise your transport or arrange your reservations for amenity spaces within the building. From joining a morning yoga session to securing a restaurant table, the concierge provides a luxury hotel-style service every day.