Apt 5604 The Spencer West End (Nomination Sale)
- NOMINATION SALE – MASSIVE STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- ESTIMATED SETTLEMENT EARLY MARCH 2021
- South West Aspect, 52.0 m2 Internal area, 6.0 m2 External area
- 1 Bed & 1 Bath
- Walk, Ride, Tram, Train Melbourne is a connected City
- Short walk to Queen Victoria Market & Flagstaff Gardens
- Short walk to everything Melbourne has to offer In Shopping
*Pool *Spa *Gym *Day Spa *Landscaped garden area * BBQ area *Rooftop Garden Oasis
Designed to look like a collection of buildings, The Spencer proudly embraces West End’s public plaza and laneway. With interiors by Hecker Guthrie, The Spencer was designed to be very liveable, with logical flow of spaces and remarkable amenity.
Rising above retail shops, cafés and a medical centre, the building exudes unique character. Its concrete façade is imbued with copper oxide, resulting in a subtle colour evolution over time. Upper levels feature beautiful brickwork, while timber panels inside balconies soften the look. Steel shroud windows feature on its west-facing façade, offering shade from the sun while generating movements of light and shadows.
THE SPENCER IS THOUGHTFUL AND CONSIDERED. THEY ARE ENDURING, LIVABLE SPACES PEOPLE WILL LOVE.