Apt 1301 - BOTANIC Melbourne (Nomination Sale)
NEAR COMPLETION, MOVE IN MAY 2020
LIVE LIFE IN COLOUR AT SOUTHBANK
- NOMINATION SALE – MASSIVE STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- CONSTRUCTION COMPLETING APRIL 2020
- NORTH aspect, 79.4 m2 Internal area, 6.9 m2 External area
- Views towards the CBD skyline
- 1.8 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 2.2 Kilometers from MCG
- 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom & 1 Car Park
- High rental yield – $520-570 per week estimated rental income
- Royal Botanic Garden is just across the street
- Multiple Tram Stops are just at your door step
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD by tram
- CROWN Casino is just around the corner
Ground Floor: Lounge and Seating Area, Mail Room, Bike Racks
Basement & Podium: Secure Car Parking, Storage, Additional Storage for purchase
Level 1: Residents Boardroom, Residents Meeting Room
Level 5: Luxurious Heated Lap Pool, Gym, Landscape Courtyard with BBQ with Outdoor Fire Place & Seating, Residents Lounge with seating & TV, Residents Kitchen & Dinning Area
Feel the excitement of the city, the thrill of the Arts Precinct and the calm of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
This is your opportunity to live in a premium location within Australia’s premier city. A short tram ride to food and fashion and everything this cosmopolitan CBD has to offer.
Botanic’s street frontage with its northerly aspect allows for magnificent views towards the CBD skyline, while easterly views over expansive parklands will provide an opportunity rarely available so close to the city centre.