Apt 1007 The Adderley West End (Nomination Sale)
LIVE DIFFERENT IN AN URBAN SANCTUARY
- NOMINATION SALE – MASSIVE STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION EARLY 2021
- 50.0 m2 Internal area, 7.5 m2 External area
- Walk, Ride, Tram, Train Melbourne is a connected City
- Short walk to Queen Victoria Market & Flagstaff Gardens
- Short walk to everything Melbourne has to offer In Shopping
*Pool *Spa *Gym *Day Spa *Landscaped garden area * BBQ area *Rooftop Garden Oasis
A gleaming tower of glass and brass, Adderley is anything but inconspicuous in an exciting new neighbourhood. The tallest and most magnificent building in West End, Adderley is reminiscent of a grain silo reaching into the sky, a nod at West Melbourne’s long industrial heritage. With interiors by the highly acclaimed Carr Design, Adderley is a statement of bold elegance from the inside out, a new benchmark for sophisticated living.
At the corner of Adderley and Dudley Streets, Adderley rises from
a prominent position in West End, offering optimal views to the Docklands, Flagstaff Gardens and the Melbourne city skyline. The best of Melbourne CBD, Southern Cross Station and the free tram zone are mere moments away, all within a short walking distance. Adderley offers an elegant choice of spacious two and three bedrooms apartments in a magnificent podium and tower, with vibrant amenity at its door.