757 Toorak Road Hawthorn East - COMPLETED
A New Hawthorn Story!
- 8.3 Kilometres from Melbourne CBD
- 12 Minute Walk to Tooronga Train Station
- 4 Minute Walk to Tooronga Village
- 6 Minute Walk to Boroondara Farmers Market
- 14 Minute Walk to the nearest tram stop
- Surrounded by parks all within walking distance
*Secure Car Parking *Storage *Gym
Surrounded by the timeless charm of Melbourne’s most prestigious inner Eastern suburbs, 757 offers a home of unique character with an impeccable level of design from the inside out.
The textured and naturally toned exteriors of 757 are enhanced by award-winning interior designer Fiona Lynch, creating a seamless sense of design from every angle. Features include：
- Miele appliances – Rangehood, Stovetop, Oven & Dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living with access to private balconies
- Stylish kitchens with Quality and Luxury interior finishes: Elba Cielo and Arctic White natural marble stone and ample storage.
- Timber flooring, split system heating/cooling, security entry, car space and storage cage
- Access to an oversized residents gym
Located across the road from HomeCo Hawthorn East and Tooronga Village Shopping Centre with all of your shopping needs.
- Dan Murphy’s
- Chemist Warehouse
- South Pacific Health Club
- Hawthorn Medical Centre (Coming Soon!)
- Hawthorn East’s NEWEST luxury boutique apartment project.
- Beautifully designed by award-winning interior designer, Fiona Lynch.
- Quality and Luxury interior finishes: Elba Cielo and Arctic White natural marble stone.
- Located within the Auburn South Primary School zone.
Burke Road is within walking distance lined with cafes, boutiques and an extensive tram network which will take you into Melbourne’s CBD.